Digital Content & Delivery Options
Featured on this page
Digital Content News
Fluid Media Examples and Options
Delivering this digital content through fluid media outlets that have become more personal in today’s individual information age. The ability to reach a global group of stake holders as soon as the content is compete. This digital content experienced as their schedule permits and solicits their response throughout the design interaction.
See side bar this page for links of content examples
Fluid Media options
- The web based portal offers 24 /7 access to design content.
- Multimedia web based presentation with the power of video, written copy, and music.
- Mobile Device website a project page for the latest content.This content viewed on I Phone on the train into work.
- Email with a web link sent to and individual inviting them to review the latest content on the project web page to offer comments.
- 3D PDF emailed to an individual with the previews of the latest design content and web links to learn more about this stage of the design process.
- Interactive DVD created and updated as the design matures allowing viewer controlled access to the content on any computer or home TV.
- The latest content is now available for video pod cast on you project webpage down load today for viewing your I Pod and sharing with your staff.
- Walk up kiosk viewer controlled presentation.
- Renovation design study options sequence of still images
Mass model studies
Mass model addition interactive 3D PDF
Mass model with sections and floor cuts that explain design concept and spatial connections
Details studied and communicated during design development. Portion can be illustrated in detail with the clients ability to interact with this one file to gain a better understanding of the design.
See this study of a industrial component
Display detailed concept
Interactive PDF Content
This interactive PDF has embedded Flash Content along with web links a great tool for communicating design options
Communicate and market your projects with this self contained file which offers preview content on demand with links to more detailed web based content. A great email market tool to introduce a design concept and provide more detailed information. To download an example just hit the image link below to open the pdf and save a copy.
The file above has green text that activates preview content and blue text that are email links to more detailed web based content.
If you experience problems loading these files they require the free viewer from adobe
Acrobat reader 6 minimum with flashpaper both required to view these options hit the link to install. Adobe reader down load
The file above has mouse over of text to activate images of that component of the design concept click the image above to view and save a copy.
From early design sketches to the animation sequences based on the final design communicate the design concept and design features
This file type can highlight the features of the design and explain them in a visual language with interactive content click on the image above to open this PDF and save an example.
Mobile Device Website Project Page
We have launched our mobile device site and can now offer project pages that can be viewed on the new smart phones. This is a large new media outlet and is well suited for the digital content that is possible with our design process. To view our new mobile web site follow this link on your mobile device
See the project pages for these featured projects hit the links below
Home Project Page